Skip to content
Q: How can I get a custom garment made?
- This is what you need to do if you want a custom garment made by the House of Avid by Jessica Hayes. First thing I need you to do is book a custom (prom/wedding/bday outfit) appointment with me. During your consultation we will discuss all materials, fabrics, appliqués, get measurements, and I will sketch the dress as well. Your gown will be made exactly how we design it during your design consultation. After we discuss all the details during the consultation then I can give an EXACT price for your dress. Click the Custom Inquiry page to book your consultation.
Q: Where are you located?
- 3009 Rainbow Drive Ste E, Decatur, GA 30034
Q: What are your order of operations?
Q: How long does it take to make a dress?
- It varies per order and date needed. We do accept orders that are due one week max. Normal production time is 4 to 6 weeks. Prom gowns are 8 to 10 weeks. Rush orders are accepted (rush fees do apply).
Q: Do you have openings available?
- Availability is based off of your need by date.
Q: How much to make this?
- We cannot give a price to any custom garments until the completion of your consultation. Please click custom inquiry page to book your consultation.
Q: Due to COVID-19, would I come to you for measurements, or would I go somewhere local?
- I offer in person and virtual consultations. If you live outside of Atlanta, your consultation will be virtual (via FaceTime or Zoom). Your garment will be mailed to you unless you choose to pick it up when it is ready. I will also get your measurements during our video call. I will need you to have a measuring tape on hand. They are $1 at Walmart. You have the option to come to my studio for your appointment. The choice is yours. If you choose to come to have your consultation in person, due to COVID-19, all guests are required to wear a face mask.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.